In its second year, the Managed Services Summit North will build upon the successes of its sister events, which are firmly established as the leading Managed Services events for the UK and European IT Channel. Featuring conference session presentations by major industry speakers, the Summit will also provide extensive networking time for delegates to meet with potential business partners.
The unique mix of high-level presentations plus the ability to explore and debate the related business issues with sponsors and peers across the industry makes this a must-attend event for any senior decision maker in the IT channel.
Themes, Topics and Trends
The Managed Services Summit will address the key trends and issues impacting on the managed services sector. Subjects include:
- How to build and increase value - both for MSPs and their clients
- The impact of new technologies
- Changes in buyer behaviour
- Digitalisation and Business Transformation
- Security and Compliance
- Emerging opportunities such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and IoT
- Cloud, Hybrid and Edge Computing
- Commoditisation and Differentiation
- Increasing Efficiency
- Resource Management
- Training & Skills
View last years agenda below and find out more about the 2019 highlights on our past events page: https://mshsummit.com/north/past-events