- Terms of supply
- All refunds that relate to ABC and ITE products or services are at the discretion of ABC and ITE. Any product specific offers, conditions or terms are stated at the point of purchase for that product.
- Free copies of magazines
- The publisher reserves the right to refuse an application for a free copy.
- Terms of Termination
- ABC and ITE may, at there discretion, terminate or suspend individual or group access to all or part of the Sites (including any right to access and use ABC and ITE content) with or without giving any advance notice to you. The rights of termination are in addition to all other rights or remedies of ABC and ITE provided in these Terms or by law.
- Access to the Site
- You are permitted to view, print or download extracts from the Site for your personal use only. You may not publish, reproduce, transmit or store any part of the Site or its contents nor may you disseminate them in may form nor include them in any retrieval system (whether public or private). Your licence to use the Site is limited accordingly.
Changes to the site
ABC and ITE reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change modify, add or remove portions of ABC and ITE content available on the Sites at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all material presented on the Site is reserved to IT Europa except where otherwise stated.
- No Warranty, Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnity
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Sites, ABC and ITE take no warranty, express or implied concerning the Content of the Sites, which is provided "as is". ABC and ITE expressly disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of satisfactory quality. In no event will ABC and ITE, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Content, even if ABC and ITE has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. ABC and ITE do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Content appearing on the Sites, or that the Sites or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destuctive properties. In the event that ABC and ITE incur any liability whatsoever, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount that you originally paid for the service. Except in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this Agreement together with any order form and payment method instructions set forth in the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Any prior written or verbal agreements are superseded by this Agreement.
- Force Majeure
- ABC and ITE, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of ABC and ITE Content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
- Changes to these Terms
- ABC and ITE may, at its discretion, change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Sites and/or the Content). When the Terms are changed, ABC and ITE will notify you by email or by publishing details of those changes by including them in these Terms.
- Advertising and Third Party Content
- Parts of the Sites may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Sites complies with international and national law. ABC and ITE is not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Angel Business Communications Ltd, 6 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Road, Coventry CV5 6SP UK. Company registration no: 1972952
IT Europa Publications Ltd, 3rd Floor, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1LH UK. Company registration number 6253016